Part 1 – Technology introduction – 8 hours
1. Storage as a skill/technology
2. Evolution of storage
3. Classification of storage on the basis of the purpose they serve
4. SAN, NAS, DAS
Part 2 – Product specific training – EMC Symmetrix – 18 hours
1. What is Symmetrix?
2. Who does it compete with in the market?
3. What are the features of this storage array “Symmetrix”?
4. Various models of Symmetrix
5. Architecture of various models
6. Basic administration tasks
Part 3 – Advanced training on Symmetrix – 21 hours
1. BCV/Snap/Clone setup
2. SRDF end to end coverage
3. Thin provisioning – tips and tricks
4. FAST & FAST VP
5. Capacity management/reporting
6. Performance optimization
7. Some real time scenario discussions
This is a great place to add a tagline.
Tell customers more about you. Add a few words and a stunning pic to grab their attention and get them to click.
This space is ideal for writing a detailed description of your business and the types of services that you provide. Talk about your team and your areas of expertise.