Coding4Kids: Python/Scratch Programming
Coding4Kids will equip students to the most in-demand job in market today - Coding Skills! Student will be learning the basic of easy programming language, Python and Scratch. The classes will be done ONLINE! Students will be having fun learning python and scratch programming at the comfort of their home.Enroll Now
DetailsEnroll for course
Coding4Kids will equip students to the most in-demand job in market today - Coding Skills! Student will be learning the basic of easy programming language, Python and Scratch. The classes will be done ONLINE! Students will be having fun learning python and scratch programming at the comfort of their home.
Coding skills are among the most in-demand in today’s job market—get your real-world experience with this introduction to computational thinking. Once you have the basics, go further to see how your coding knowledge applies to machine learning! You’ll start with logic games and Python—the fastest-growing programming language available—then move into object-oriented concepts. As your understanding of coding deepens, explore creating simple neural networks, and prepare for more advanced machine learning courses!
We are offering scratch and python for young kids. We create a strong foundation and help the kids practice making coding easy for them. We hope to create interest in game development, data science by the end of the completion of each course. This week-long session will teach basics/advanced depending on the level of every student.
II. COURSE BREAKDOWN
· Lesson 1 - Students will start off right by going on a brief tour of both the language and the environment
· Lesson 2 - Students will get up to speed with Python variables, and then learn how to use these variables to get input from the user
· Lesson 3 - Students will practice with Python’s if the syntax and learn how to write both simple and complex conditions to select which statements should be run.
· Lesson 4 - Students will learn how to write both while and for loops in Python so that your statements can be repeated over and over until some condition is met
· Lesson 5 - Students will learn how to write modular programs by creating functions
· Lesson 6 - Students will get an introduction to how modular programming in Python
· Lesson 7 - Students will explore Python graphics
· Lesson 8 - Students will learn the two of Python’s basic data structures: lists and tuples
· Lesson 9 - Students will learn how to use dictionaries to write useful programs in fewer lines of code that’ll execute in a shorter amount of time
· Lesson 10 - Students will learn how to read from and write to data files
· Lesson 11 - Students will learn about Python’s exceptions and learn how to handle them to keep the program up and running, even when something unexpected happens.
· Lesson 12 - Students will learn how to display text with labels and get user data with text boxes, buttons, radio buttons, and checkboxes
Note: "This course outline is a general guideline, we go by the pace of the group, when it comes to coding and creativity students have to get the hang of it. We try to cover everything as much as possible.
ONLINE – Students will be having fun learning Python and Scratch progmramming at the comfort of their home. Zoom link will be provided