DetailsEnroll for course
Website is the easiest and quickest way for an organization to increase its credibility. Today, users expect a lot out of the web page. It should load fast, expose the desired service, and be comfortable to view on all devices from desktop computers to tablets and mobile phones. Here’s your chance to create your own. This class is designed to help students understand how websites are created, and how it works.
Did you know that the only functionality of a web application that the user directly interacts with is through the web page? A poorly created and implemented website will result in an irrelevant server-side outcome to the user. Today, users expect a lot out of the web page. It should load fast, expose the desired service, and be comfortable to view on all devices from desktop computers to tablets and mobile phones.
II. COURSE BREAKDOWN
· The student will start from the ground up by learning how to implement modern web pages with HTML and CSS.
· Then advance to learning how to code our pages such that its components rearrange and resize themselves automatically based on the size of the user’s screen.
· Students will be able to code up a web page that will be just as useful on a mobile phone as on a desktop computer.
III. BREAKDOWN OF TOPICS
· HTML Basics and CSS Basics
· Advanced CSS and Page Layout
· HTML/CSS Lab
· Introduction To Programming
· Intro To Query and Arrays
· Traversing The DOM
· Building In Concert
· Lab Session
· Review and Refactor
· Responsive Web Design
· Web Forms
· Special Topic
Note: "This course outline is a general guideline, we go by the pace of the group, when it comes to coding and creativity students have to get the hang of it. We try to cover everything as much as possible.
ONLINE – Students will be learning how to create their own website at the comfort of their home. Zoom link will be provided once enrolled.
NOTE: Day and Time may change depending on the students experience and knowledge