FINTECH - How PayTM Transformed India
Digital technology is transforming lives in a major way and is furthering “EASE OF LIVING”.
PAYTM is India’s one of the biggest fintech start-ups founded in august 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma. The areas served by PAYTM are India, Canada and Japan , it is also accessible in 11 Indian dialects. It offers online use-cases as versatile energies, service charge instalments, Travel, motion pictures and occasional appointments. In-store instalments at markets , leafy-food-shops, cafes, shopping, dolls and instructive establishments can be accessed through the Paytm QR code.
India is the leading country with 25.5 billion real-time transactions. India has successfully designed payment technologies like PayTM that can be used by the common man. India has the number of apps that are reliable for digital payments.PayTM is one of the best Indian gateways.
FACTS ABOUT PAYTM USERS IN INDIA :
• PAYTM has more than 450 million registered users.
• $2 million was the initial investment made by PAYTM founder, vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010.
• PAYTM has 39 million daily active users.
• PAYTM has generated 36.29 billion INR ($510 million) in 2019.
• 89% of users aged between 16 to 24 years prefer PAYTM.
• 5 million PAYTM transactions are processed every day.
• More than 6 million PAYTM FASTags are currently installed across India.
• The average PAYTM user makes 140 weekly transactions. • PAYTM has a 15% monthly growth in India.
• The “scan any QR to pay using PAYTM” scheme has been launched in 7 languages. As India’s largest financial services company, offering full stack payments and financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms, PAYTM is one of the safest and most efficient options available today.
Written by Chippe Roshni, a Siliconvalley4u's student